Aluminum has low density, good electrical conductivity, heat conduction, and reflective properties. Aluminum has good corrosion resistance. Aluminum and various aluminum alloys have good ductility and can be processed by various plastics. Aluminum has a low melting point and good casting performance. characteristic. Therefore, it has applications in various industries, including aluminium Magnet wires.
The following are the current uses of aluminum products in various industries in our country:
1. Light industry: daily-use hardware, household appliances, daily-use glass and daily-use chemical industry use aluminum more.
2. Electrical industry: Almost all high-voltage transmission lines in China are steel-cored aluminum stranded wires. In addition, transformer coils, induction motor rotors, busbars, etc. also use transformer aluminum tapes, as well as aluminum power cables, aluminum cloth wires, and aluminum magnet wires.
3. Machinery manufacturing industry: The machinery manufacturing industry mainly uses aluminum alloy.
4. Electronics industry: Aluminum is widely used in the electronics industry. Civil products and basic devices such as radios, amplifiers, televisions and capacitors, potentiometers, speakers, etc., military products, radars, tactical missiles and other equipment all use a lot of aluminum.
5. Construction industry: Nearly half of aluminum profiles are used in the construction industry to make aluminum doors and windows, structural parts, decorative panels, curtain wall aluminum panels, etc. Packaging industry: All aluminum cans are the most popular packaging materials in the global packaging industry today, and cigarette packaging is a major user of aluminum foil. Aluminum foil is also widely used in packaging of other candy, medicine, toothpaste, cosmetics, etc. Other industries such as automobiles, metallurgy, aerospace, and railway also use aluminum in large quantities.