In fact, most of the anti-static coated gloves use PU coating technology, which is one of the most popular anti-static gloves. PU coating is polyurethane coating. It is a newly developed processing technology in textile finishing. It is to coat a layer of high polymer that can form a continuous film evenly on the surface of the fabric. So what are the characteristics of PU coating compared to other coatings?
1. The PU agent generally uses adipic acid polyester diol oligomer as the raw material. Because MDI has low volatility, low toxicity, and high reactivity, the coating film made has excellent mechanical properties and is not easy to yellow. used widely.
2. Most PU coating agents are solvent-based and can be divided into two-component and single-component. Due to the simple construction of one-component solvent-based polyurethane, it has more applications than two-component.
3. PU coating process generally does not need to be washed, which saves water and reduces sewage discharge.
4. The coated fabric has changed its appearance and style, and its functionality has been increased. Low-grade woven fabrics can be used to make high-end fabrics, thereby increasing the added value of the product.
5. PU coating, that is, polyurethane-coated waterproof and moisture-permeable fabric has a wide range of utilization and can be used as clothing and anti-static gloves for special occupations.
Ningbo GG Safety Products Co., Ltd. is a latex gloves producer, sincerely providing customers with all kinds of protective gloves, please contact us if you need them.