Cheap Sheer Curtain Fabric Suppliers introduce the characteristics of polyester:
1. high strength. The short fiber strength is 2.6 to 5.7 cm/dtex, and the high tenacity fiber is 5.6 to 8.0 cm/dtex. Due to its low hygroscopicity, its wet strength is basically the same as its dry strength. The impact strength is 4 times higher than that of nylon and 20 times higher than that of viscose fiber.
2. Good elasticity. The elasticity is close to that of wool, and it can almost fully recover when the elongation is 5% to 6%. The wrinkle resistance exceeds other fibers, that is, the fabric does not wrinkle and has good dimensional stability. The elastic modulus is 22~141cN/dtex, which is 2~3 times higher than that of nylon. Polyester fabric has high strength and elastic recovery ability, so it is strong and durable, wrinkle-resistant, and iron-free.
3. Heat-resistant polyester is made by melt spinning, and the formed fibers can be heated and melted again, and belong to thermoplastic fibers. The melting point of polyester is relatively high, and the specific heat capacity and thermal conductivity are relatively small, so the heat resistance and thermal insulation of polyester fibers are higher. Is the best of synthetic fibers.
4. Good thermoplasticity and poor melting resistance. Due to the smooth surface of polyester and the close arrangement of internal molecules, polyester is the most heat-resistant fabric in synthetic fabrics. It has thermoplastic properties and can be made into pleated skirts with long-lasting pleats. At the same time, polyester fabric has poor melting resistance, and it is easy to form holes when encountering soot, sparks, etc. Therefore, try to avoid contact with cigarette butts, sparks, etc. when wearing.
5. Good abrasion resistance. The abrasion resistance is second only to the nylon with the best abrasion resistance, and it is better than other natural fibers and synthetic fibers.
6. Good lightfastness. Lightfastness is second only to acrylic. The lightfastness of polyester fabric is better than that of acrylic fiber, and its lightfastness is better than that of natural fiber fabric. Especially the light fastness behind the glass is very good, almost on par with acrylic.
7. preservative. Resistant to bleaches, oxidants, hydrocarbons, ketones, petroleum products, and inorganic acids. Dilute alkali resistance, not afraid of mildew, but hot alkali can make it decompose. It also has strong acid and alkali resistance and anti-ultraviolet ability.
8. Poor dyeability, but good color fastness, not easy to fade. Because there is no specific dyeing group on the polyester molecular chain, and the polarity is small, it is difficult to dye, the dyeability is poor, and the dye molecules are not easy to enter the fiber.
9. It has poor hygroscopicity and feels stuffy when wearing it. At the same time, it is easy to carry static electricity and contaminate dust, which affects appearance and comfort. However, it is very easy to dry after washing, and the wet strength hardly decreases, and it does not deform. It has a good wash and wears performance.
Through the above introduction, Velvet Fabric Manufacturers hopes that you can simply refer to the content of this article in future use.