The application range of enameled aluminum strip, aluminum enameled wire has a relatively wide range of applications due to its excellent performance. At present, the application range of copper clad aluminum enameled wire mainly includes the following areas:
- Used to make windings that require light weight, high relative conductivity, and good heat dissipation, especially windings that transmit high-frequency signals.
- Special electromagnetic wire used to make sound coils and optical drives.
- Used to make enameled wire for rotor coil of micro motor.
- Used to make magnet wire for display deflection coil.
- Used to make electromagnetic wires such as internal coils of mobile phones and driving components of watches.
- Electromagnetic used to make degaussing coils.
- Electromagnetic wires for other special purposes. Overall, the application range of enameled copper square wire is very wide, and with the development of technology in the future, there will be more applications.